Friday, October 24, 2008

YHFC "What can I say"

York Hearts were B.. raped at the Roko Stadium by new boys Cube last night!!!!!!!!!! If anyone wishes to know the score then they will have to look on the play football website but rest assured we cannot call ourselves "Black Jacks" any more. Least said about last night the better, but we will bounce back and keep our heads held high next week. If anyone can play in goal, defend, run the midfield, attack or just kick the shit out of people then call Stampy Carroll on 07782162712.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We used to be a good team, but then that was before I started playin...

The bad news is I'm back for Deportivo.

Anonymous said...

you're never going to let me live that down are you? ;)
btw, can you play in goal?

Anonymous said...

Na. I used to a little, but since I had the bone graft in my wrist I'm now unable to do anything that can potentially re-break it.

Don't tell me sacked Jono? I guess Gavstro isn't available if we're short?

Anonymous said...

By the way, is there a forfeit this week?

Anonymous said...

I definitely can't do either of the next two weeks, but may be available after that and will do a stint in goals too if need be.

Anonymous said...

we haven't sacked Jono. if he wants to play, i'm more than happy for him to do so.
But i got the sense he didn't really want to play when he walked off the pitch when we went 5-2 down on Thursday and didn't come back on.

As for the forfeit, heard nowt from bri yet and he was easily mom.

Anonymous said...

Walked off? After only 5 conceeded?!? Its a wonder he ever finished an hour game for us!

Anonymous said...

can we not get Henry Smith to play for us the day before the dinner?